I figured it was rather suiting to kick off the 30 Cards in 30 Days Challenge with a card that said “YOU GO, Girl!” Lol… I’m starting to wonder what I’ve gotten myself into. Are you playing along with me? If you then “YOU GO, Girl!” (Or Guy lol) Gotta show our male stampers some love and include them too <3
30 cards 30 Days Challenge
30 Cards in 30 Days Challenge Day 1 – Girlie/Fashion Cards
The Dressed to Impress & All Dressed Up Dies are not retiring this month, but I had already made a list of ALL the stamps I had not used and made this card before the retiring list came out. But!, the Hearts & Kisses Stamp Set is retiring so I incorporated it on this card. I used it on the inside of the card, but at least I used it. When it’s time to send the card out I will stamp a personal sentiment on this inside over the image (see below). I must give credit to Kim Fee as I saw her card on Pinterest and was in love with the colors and simple, yet elegant design. Gotta love those Artisan Designers! <3
SUBSCRIBE TO MY INKIE FINGERS BLOG
*Get notified when I UPLOAD A BLOG POST!*
(Subscribe to Blog Posts & Newsletters. Your email will NEVER be shared)
Dressed to Impress Card Instructions
Cutting your carstock:
- Cut a landscape folding A2 size card from Basic Black Cardstock.
- You will need 2 pieces of White Cardstock (5-3/8 X 4-1/8). One for the card front and one for the card insert.
- One, piece of white cardstock to stamp your images on.
Coloring your images
- Stamp the lipstick onto the card front and the remaining images onto a different piece of white cardstock.
- Use Stampin’ Blends to color the images. I chose not to color them perfectly. I like the ‘watercolor’ look that it gives when you color loosely. (Colors I used are listed below)
Embossing, Splattering & Die-Cutting:
- Use Silver Splatter and then some black splatter. For the black, just add some ink onto a stamping block then pick up the ink with a paintbrush then tap the paintbrush to create a splatter on your card. Set aside to dry.
- Using the All Dressed Up Dies cut out the roses and the perfume bottle.
- Emboss the sentiment with Silver Emboss Powder then fussy cut it or use any die of your choice.
Assembly & Final Touches:
- Tie some silvery twine, or something similar to the card.
- Adhere the roses and perfume bottle to the card with dimensionals.
- Add Wink of Stella to the parts of the images that are left white to add some sparkle.
- If you choose to stamp the insert you can see what I did using the Hearts & Kisses Stamp Set (below).
- Finish your card off with a couple of Rhinestone Basic Jewels.
2021 Last Chance Product Sale
If you love great deals, our Last-Chance Products Sale is the perfect time to shop. You’ll get deep discounts on your favorite products from the 2020–2021 Annual Catalog—and as an extra bonus—you’ll get a peek at the list of items carrying over to the other catalogs. Many items will sell out fast, so don’t delay—make sure to share this exciting news with your customers today!
Shop with me today
Please use this Host Code if your Stampin’ Up! order does not exceed $199.99
(Before Tax & Shipping)
This helps support my business so I can replenish supplies and continue posting on my Blog and making YouTube Videos.
💗 I appreciate your business and support very much! 💗
DISCLAIMER: Non-Stampin’ Up! links included in this description may be affiliate links. I try to post universal links when possible. However, at times I can only find some items in Canada. If you purchase a product or service with the links that I provide I might receive a small commission. There is no additional charge to you! Thank you for supporting My Inkie Fingers so I can continue to provide you with free content each week!
**Some Non-Stampin’ Up! supplies you may see me use I cannot provide links to due to conflicts of Stampin’ Up! carrying a similar item. I will mark these items with 2 asterisks if they appeared on my blog.
Until I see you again,
Happy Stamping! <3