Day 16! We’re just over the halfway mark. It almost feels like hump day but we have 13 days to go! I’m still going and haven’t run out of gas or ideas. Today we have Anniversary Cards! Everyone could use to stock up on an Anniversary Card or two, or perhaps you already have someone in mind?
I’m stocking up on the Love You Always DSP (Designer Series Paper) as for some reason it was my favorite from the January – June 2021 Mini Catalog. Probably because it only had one side so there were no sides to dislike! haha. I loved all the colors and prints. The Love You Always DSP pairs perfectly with the Love You Foil Sheets (which I had yet to use in the pinks) so it was high time to make some cards. I ended up making 2 of each card as there were 3 different patterns. I’m still torn as to which is my favorite, but I certainly love how easy these cards came together. Now I have 6 Anniversary Cards to add to my stash. I’m a happy girl 💗
SUBSCRIBE TO MY INKIE FINGERS BLOG
*Get notified when I UPLOAD A BLOG POST!*
(Subscribe to Blog Posts & Newsletters. Your email will NEVER be shared)
Cutting your cardstock:
- Cut a top folding A2 (5-1/2 X 4 – 1/4) size card from any white cardstock.
- 2 pieces of White Cardstock (5-3/8 X 4-1/8) for your card front and another for your card insert.
- One piece of Love You Always DSP & 1 piece of Love You Foil (5-1/2 X 4) in the same shade as the DSP.
- An extra piece of white cardstock to stamp your sentiment,
Stamping, Punching, Die Cutting & Tearing your DSP:
- Stamp the sentiment from the Heart to Heart Stamp Set (Retiring – SOLD OUT).
- There’s also a frame stamp that will fit perfectly around the sentiment. Stamp this in Sahara Sand, Blushing Bride, or Rococo Rose. Depending on which DSP and Foils you used. Then cut this out with the Story Label Punch. (which happens to be sold out and retired)
- Tearing your DSP can be tricky but as long as you hold the DSP with your left hand and tear (pulling towards you) with your right hand. You will get a nice tear that exposes the white paper behind the printed DSP. If you look back at this video I demonstrate exactly what to do. I chose to tear off about 1/4″ all the way around the cut DSP.
- Lastly, die-cut the matching foil with the Detailed Hearts Die. Which is also retiring and on sale at the time I wrote this blog.
Assembly & Final Touches:
- Adhere the torn DSP to the card front, then the foiled hearts die cut on top of that.
- Wrap the White LInen thread around the top of your card front about 1-1/4″ from the top of the card. secure it in the back. Then wrap the Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon around the secured White Linen Thread. Tie a bow on the left-hand side.
- Place the sentiment on top of the ribbon using dimensional.
- I didn’t feel the need to add anything else to the card as it’s perfect as is.
- Stamp the sentiment of choice on the card insert. Mine is currently blank as this card can also double as a Congratulations (Wedding), or Valentine’s Card so I’ll save it until needed.
Please use this Host Code if your Stampin’ Up! order does not exceed $199.99
(Before Tax & Shipping)
This helps support my business so I can replenish supplies and continue posting on my Blog and making YouTube Videos.
💗 I appreciate your business and support very much! 💗
Non-Stampin’ Up! links included in this description may be affiliate links. I try to post universal links when possible. However, at times I can only find some items in Canada. If you purchase a product or service with the links that I provide I might receive a small commission. There is no additional charge for you! Thank you for supporting My Inkie Fingers so I can continue to provide you with new blog posts & videos.
Until I see you again,
Happy Stamping! <3