For today’s 30 Cards in 30 Days Challenge, I will show you how to make easy notecards using the letter “H”. That’s it, just use the letter “H’ anywhere on your card. On its own or in part of a word. Happy, Heart, Halloween, Mother, Father, Thanksgiving, Wishing, Holiday, the list goes on and on!! “H”ow easy is this one?? haha
How to make easy notecards
30 Cards in 30 Days Challenge Day 10
The Letter “H
Now, if you have the Monogram Messages Stamp Set you’re good to go! It’s such a cute set, and I just loved the example cards in the 2020 – 2021 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog on page 52. I only had the desire to change the color of the card and DSP. The rest of it I cased exactly. It was so simple and easy why ruin a good thing right? Let me now show you how to make easy notecards 😊
*Get notified when I UPLOAD A BLOG POST!*
SUBSCRIBE TO MY INKIE FINGERS BLOG
(Subscribe to Blog Posts & Newsletters. Your email will NEVER be shared)
How to make easy notecards
The Letter “H” Card Instructions
(All Products linked Below)
Cutting your cardstock:
- Cut a 4 X 4 size card from any white cardstock.
- You will need 1 piece of Designer Series Paper cut to 3-1/2 X 3-1/2.
- A small piece of white cardstock that measures 3 X 3 for stamping on.
Stamping & Embossing:
- Use a Stamparatus to stamp the letter “H” as you will want to stamp it a few times to get a nice dark and crisp impression.
- Stamp all the other elements in different colors except the pink flower onto the same piece you stamped the “H” on.
- Again, using a different color stamp the little flower onto a small piece of scrap white cardstock then fussy cut it out. Leaving only a very small amount of white space around the image.
- Lastly, stamp the word “Hello” or “Happy” below the H.
- If you choose, you can emboss the Designer Series Paper with an embossing folder. I used a retired one (listed below).
Assembly & Final Touches:
- Now all you have to do is glue your card together. Add a small embellishment on top of the little flower and that’s it. These cards are so easy you can make a lot of them to add to your crafty stash.
All supplies I link to can now be found here:
Non-Stampin’ Up! links included in this description may be affiliate links. I try to post universal links when possible. However, at times I can only find some items in Canada. If you purchase a product or service with the links that I provide I might receive a small commission. There is no additional charge for you! Thank you for supporting My Inkie Fingers so I can continue to provide you with new blog posts & videos.
Until I see you again,
Take Care & Happy Stamping! <3