Stampin’ Up! Online Card Making Classes
My Inkie Fingers Stampin’ Up! Online Card Making Classes are different from any other Stampin’ Up! online card making classes as you get the class with ME!! AND it’s LIVE! That’s right, Live Online Card Making Classes. Up to 2 hours of real-time stamping with me there to walk you through everything. Live step-by-step instructions on how to make the class project(s). You also receive “Access & Benefits” (listed below) for the entire month you are registered. But wait! You also get to watch the class over and over again as much as you like with a direct private link to the class replay video, FOREVER! In addition, you will receive a PDF file after the class to refer back to so you have all the steps at your fingertips for quick reference.
JANUARY 2021 CLASS
Hello Dear Friend
During Sale-A-Bration, beginning 5 January 2021, both demonstrators and customers can earn FREE
products. For every $60 or $120 you spend, you can choose between two purchasing levels of free
products. Shop with me and earn your free products!
Stampin’ Up! Online Card Making Classes
Sign up by choosing a “Class Plan” (Below)
About the Class: Let’s make something OTHER than Christmas Cards! haha Fresh new cards with beautiful colors and flowers.
STRETCH your supplies! I’ll show you how to make ENDLESS cards with this kit! Never run out of your favorite elements and make as many cards as you wish.
Learn HOW TO GLUE VELLUM and how to take your card kit to the next level in this FUN and interactive LIVE Stampin’ Up! Class.
I will show you how to make all the cards shown on page 6 of the January – June 2021 Stampin’ Up! Mini Catalog (Goes live on Jan 4th). As an added bonus I have an extra card to show you how to make (photos coming soon). You will easily be able to reproduce many of each card on your own after the class. Follow the class exactly, or put your own twist on the cards. Either way, you will have plenty of cards to share with friends and family for 2021.
To attend this class you will be required to a) purchase the Hello Dear Friend All-inclusive kit (Link will be live on Jan 4th) from my website and use the host code (listed below) or b) chose a Class Plan that best suits your needs. Class Plans are a great option for those that live outside of Canada. The class plans are listed below with a Paypal button.
JANUARY Virtual Craft n’ Stamp Party
Your Access & Benefits Pass (info below) also gets you into the Virtual Craft n’ Stamp Party on JANUARY 9th @ 6 PM (Mountain Time) Join in via Zoom, or just watch the live Facebook Party. Either way, bring your favorite beverage and enjoy some virtual stamp time. See your Inkie Friends, or make new ones! Either way, it’s sure to be a good time!
During this month’s Virtual Craft & Stamp Party I will be playing with the Christmas Countdown Project Kit (On clearance until Jan 3rd, 2021). I will be creating a “Valentine’s Theme” with it. You are welcome to create along with me or create any other project you want. No matter what you create the idea is to set this time aside for you to have some carefree stamping time! See you there <3
Did you know you can register for ANY class no matter where you live? That’s right, all classes are open to everyone worldwide! Choose the plan below that best suits you.
Canadian and Worldwide Plans are listed below.
Stampin’ Up! Online Card Making Class Plans
- PLAN 1 – (Canadian Residents Only) Order the “Class Kit” from me & use the host code – Get the class FREE (See the current Class Kit in the Supply List below) + 1-month Access and Benefits*
- PLAN 2 – (Worldwide) One-time class + 1-month Access & Benefits* $15.00 (CAD)
- PLAN 3 – (Worldwide) 3 Classes + 3 Month Access & Benefits* $40 (CAD)
- PLAN 4 – (Worldwide) 6 Classes +6 Month Access & Benefits* $75 (CAD)
- PLAN 5 – (Worldwide) 12 Classes + 12 Month Access & Benefits* $140 (CAD)
- PLAN 6 – (Canadian Residents Only) Join my team and get Unlimited CLASSES, Access & Benefits* FREE!! (Applies as long as you are an active demonstrator on my team)
- *Access & Benefits – See Access & Benefits below.
**PLAN MUST BE PURCHASED BY THE CLASS REGISTRATION DEADLINE**
Registration Deadline: November 20th, 2020. Just be sure you order your supplies immediately so they arrive in time for class.
ACCESS & BENEFITS
- Access & Benefits: Included for Plans 1 – 6. (Plan 7 & 8 not included).
- ACCESS to the Private Stampin’ Up! Online Classes Facebook Group according to the plan you chose. Attend the live real-time class for the month(s) you are registered and get the Class PDF File( if there is one) & the private video link to watch again later (for saved videos). PLUS unlimited access to ALL PAST Live Stamp & Chats in the Stampin’ Up! Online Classes Facebook Group videos.
- BENEFITS: Live Stamp & Chat every month with games & prizes in the private Stampin’ Up! Online Classes Facebook Group. Date & time determined at the beginning of each month. Just like virtual stamping, grab some supplies and come stamp with me. Live Stamp & Chat will be 1 – 2 hours in length.
- PRIORITY SUPPORT access to me in the Stampin’ Up! Online Classes Facebook Group for all your class, product & Stampin’ Up! questions.
- Real-Time Tips, Tricks, and more! No sped up YouTube video tutorials! Watch and learn as I show you how to create cards in real-time. Ask questions, share ideas, and learn new things! And most importantly, make new friends and have fun while stamping!
Online Class Requirements & Details
- Class Date: January 24th, 2021@ 1PM (Mountain Time)
- You will be required to join the Stampin’ Up! Online Classes Facebook Group once you have ordered your kit, or purchased the class plan of your choice.
- When purchasing a Class Kit, you must use the “Host Code” (listed below).
- If you are purchasing a “Class Kit” you are welcome to substitute items for other items of your preference. You may choose to substitute an item if you already have an item on the “Class Kit” list. Your “Class Kit” order must meet the order total for the class listed below in the Supply List.
- If you are purchasing a Class Plan, choose the plan you wish to purchase (below). Then you may request to join the Stampin’ Up! Online Classes Facebook Group and provide your payment transaction or order number in the questions field when you request to join the group. Please answer ALL QUESTIONS when requesting to join the group. Failure to do so may result in delaying your acceptance in the group.
- You are NOT required to purchase items from the “Additional Supplies” list or the “Optional Items” list (both are below). These are just additional items that will be used to make the cards or items that will be used to show you how to “Step-It-Up” when making your cards in class. You are also welcome to substitute any of these items that you wish.
- Regular orders placed through my website do not qualify as “Class Kits” orders. Regular orders will qualify for Inkie Stampin’ Rewards. (Coming Soon)
Class Date: Sunday, January 24th @ 1 PM (Mountain Standard Time)
Registration Deadline: January 23rd, 2021. Just be sure you order your supplies immediately so they arrive in time for class.
QUESTIONS? CONTACT ME
ONLINE CLASS HOST CODE
It is required that you use this Host Code unless your order for the class exceeds $199 (CAD)
(Before Tax & Shipping)
CLASS SUPPLY LIST
January 2021 Class: Hello Dear Friend All-Inclusive Card Kit
If you already have one or more of the supplies on this list, you are welcome to substitute ANY items. As long as your ORDER TOTAL is no less than $ 44.00 (CAD) AND you used the HOST CODE your class will still be FREE
Registration Deadline: January 23rd, 2020
JANUARY 2021 CLASS KIT
*Class Kit purchases do not qualify for upcoming Inkie Stampin’ Rewards
- You will also need any type of liquid glue, and/or Stampin’ Seal, dimensionals, snips, and/or a paper trimmer, white card stock, and basic stamping tools.
- Includes + 1-month Access and Benefits Pass
Additional Class Supplies
These are the additional suggested supplies needed for the class. You are always welcome to purchase the items with your class kit items or use supplies ANY you already have on hand. You are NOT required to purchase the items below for the class.
I opted to use the Parisian Flourish 3D Embossing Folder, Wink of Stella, Yellow Stickles, White & Copper Splatter, and Old Olive/Pretty Peacock Ribbon. You are welcome to pick up these supplies or use any supplies you have on hand.
If you wish to attend the Virtual Stamp Party on January 9th (at 6 PM MTN Time) and want to make something with the Christmas Countdown Kit, or follow along with me while I play with mine (for Valentine’s Theme) you are welcome to order it using the link below. THE CHRISTMAS COUNTDOWN & ADDITIONAL SUPPLIES (below) ARE NOT REQUIRED FOR THE CARD MAKING CLASS.
Purchase Plan 2
PLAN 2 – One-time class (class of your choice) + 1-month Access & Benefits $15.00 (CAD)
Purchase Plan 3
PLAN 3 – 3 Month Access & Benefits to all classes in a 3 month period $40 (CAD)
Purchase Plan 4
PLAN 4 – 6 Month Access & Benefits to all classes in a 6 month period $75 (CAD)
Purchase Plan 5
PLAN 5 – 12 Month Access & Benefits to all classes in a 12 month period $140 (CAD)
August 2020 – Free to Everyone
The August 2020 Online class was FREE. Therefore I will provide all the information needed to recreate these cards free to everyone.
- August 2020 Class – Lovely You Supply List: https://bit.ly/3a8AUZD
- Miles Apart Card PDF File: https://bit.ly/3kvWFXR
- Cherished Friend Card PDF File: https://bit.ly/2PAap5K
- Just Because Card PDF File: https://bit.ly/3aalKmn
- Video Tutorial Reference Link: https://youtu.be/r5ARvvd7qe
QUESTIONS? CONTACT ME
Until I see you again,
Happy Stamping! <3