Stampin’ Up! Online Card Making Classes
My Inkie Fingers Stampin’ Up! Online Card Making Classes are different from any other Stampin’ Up! online card making classes as you get the class with ME!! AND it’s LIVE! That’s right, Live Online Card Making Classes. Up to 2 hours of real-time stamping with me there to walk you through everything. Live step-by-step instructions on how to make the class project(s). You also receive “Access & Benefits” (listed below) for the entire month you are registered. But wait! You also get to watch the class over and over again as much as you like with a direct private link to the class replay video, FOREVER! In addition, you will receive a PDF file after the class to refer back to so you have all the steps at your fingertips for quick reference.
NOVEMEBER 2020 CLASS
~Most Wonderful Time~
Stampin’ Up! Online Card Making Classes
Sign up by choosing a “Class Plan” (Below)
About the Class: Let’s make Christmas Cards!! All you need is the Most Wonderful Time Product Melody. This gorgeous set is a Stampin’ Up! returning favorite. The kit includes stamps, paper, dies, twine, and accessories for creating your very own handmade Christmas Cards.
I will show you how to make the 4 cards shown in the photo on page 7 of the August-December 2020 Mini Catalog. As an added bonus I have altered some of the designs to incorporate my own twist on them. You will easily be able to reproduce many of each card on your own after the class. Follow the class exactly, or put your own twist on the cards. Either way, you will have plenty of cards to share with friends and family this holiday season.
To attend this class you will be required to purchase the Most Wonderful Time Product Melody from my website and use the host code (listed below) or chose a Class Plan that best suits your needs. Class Plans are a great option for those that live outside of Canada
<Card Photos Coming Soon!>
NOVEMBER Virtual Craft n’ Stamp Party
Your Access & Benefits Pass (info below) also gets you into the Virtual Craft n’ Stamp Party on November 21 st @ 6 PM (Mountain Time) Join in via Zoom, or just watch the live Facebook Party. Either way, bring your favorite beverage and enjoy some virtual stamp time. See your Inkie Friends, or make new ones! Either way, it’s sure to be a good time!
During this month’s Virtual Craft & Stamp Party I will be making all my Christmas Tags with the Tag Buffet Project Kit. You are welcome to create them along with me or create any other project you want. No matter what you create the idea is to set this time aside for you to have some carefree stamping time! See you there <3
Did you know you can register for ANY class no matter where you live? That’s right, all classes are open to everyone worldwide! Choose the plan below that best suits you.
Canadian and Worldwide Plans are listed below.
Stampin’ Up! Online Card Making Class Plans
- PLAN 1 – (Canadian Residents Only) Order the “Class Kit” from me & use the host code – Get the class FREE (See the current Class Kit in the Supply List below) + 1-month Access and Benefits*
- PLAN 2 – (Worldwide) One-time class + 1-month Access & Benefits* $15.00 (CAD)
- PLAN 3 – (Worldwide) 3 Classes + 3 Month Access & Benefits* $40 (CAD)
- PLAN 4 – (Worldwide) 6 Classes +6 Month Access & Benefits* $75 (CAD)
- PLAN 5 – (Worldwide) 12 Classes + 12 Month Access & Benefits* $140 (CAD)
- PLAN 6 – (Canadian Residents Only) Join my team and get Unlimited CLASSES, Access & Benefits* FREE!! (Applies as long as you are an active demonstrator on my team)
- PLAN 7 – (Worldwide) Purchase the PDF and Class Video Access for any PAST Class $10 (CAD)
- *Access & Benefits – See Access & Benefits below.
**PLAN MUST BE PURCHASED BY THE CLASS REGISTRATION DEADLINE**
Registration Deadline: November 20th, 2020. Just be sure you order your supplies immediately so they arrive in time for class.
ACCESS & BENEFITS
- Access & Benefits: Included for Plans 1 – 6. (Plan 7 & 8 not included).
- ACCESS to the Private Stampin’ Up! Online Classes Facebook Group according to the plan you chose. Attend the live real-time class for the month(s) you are registered and get the Class PDF File & the private video link to watch again later. PLUS unlimited access to ALL PAST Live Stamp & Chats in the Stampin’ Up! Online Classes Facebook Group videos.
- BENEFITS: Live Stamp & Chat every month with games & prizes in the private Stampin’ Up! Online Classes Facebook Group. Date & time determined at the beginning of each month. Just like virtual stamping, grab some supplies and come stamp with me. Live Stamp & Chat will be 1 – 2 hours in length.
- PRIORITY SUPPORT access to me in the Stampin’ Up! Online Classes Facebook Group for all your class, product & Stampin’ Up! questions.
- Real-Time Tips, Tricks, and more! No sped up YouTube video tutorials! Watch and learn as I show you how to create cards in real-time. Ask questions, share ideas, and learn new things! And most importantly, make new friends and have fun while stamping!
Online Class Requirements & Details
- Class Date: November 22nd, 2020 @ 1PM (Mountain Time)
- You will be required to join the Stampin’ Up! Online Classes Facebook Group once you have ordered your kit, or purchased the class plan of your choice.
- When purchasing a Class Kit, you must use the “Host Code” (listed below).
- If you are purchasing a “Class Kit” you are welcome to substitute items for other items of your preference. You may choose to substitute an item if you already have an item on the “Class Kit” list. Your “Class Kit” order must meet the order total for the class listed below in the Supply List.
- If you are purchasing a Class Plan, choose the plan you wish to purchase (below). Then you may request to join the Stampin’ Up! Online Classes Facebook Group and provide your payment transaction or order number in the questions field when you request to join the group. Please answer ALL QUESTIONS when requesting to join the group. Failure to do so may result in delaying your acceptance in the group.
- You are NOT required to purchase items from the “Additional Supplies” list or the “Optional Items” list (both are below). These are just additional items that will be used to make the cards or items that will be used to show you how to “Step-It-Up” when making your cards in class. You are also welcome to substitute any of these items that you wish.
- Regular orders placed through my website do not qualify as “Class Kits” orders. Regular orders will qualify for Inkie Stampin’ Rewards. (Coming Soon)
Class Date: Sunday, September 27, 2020 @ 1 PM (Mountain Standard Time)
Registration Deadline: November 20th, 2020. Just be sure you order your supplies immediately so they arrive in time for class
QUESTIONS? CONTACT ME
ONLINE CLASS HOST CODE
It is required that you use this Host Code unless your order for the class exceeds $199 (CAD)
(Before Tax & Shipping)
CLASS SUPPLY LIST
November 2020 Class: Most Wonderful Time Project Melody
If you already have one or more of the supplies on this list, you are welcome to substitute ANY items. As long as your Class Kit order total is no less than $ 95.00 (CAD) your class will still be FREE
Registration Deadline: November 20th, 2020
NOVEMBER 2020 CLASS KIT
*Class Kit purchases do not qualify for upcoming Inkie Stampin’ Rewards
- You will also need any type of liquid glue, and/or Stampin’ Seal, dimensionals, snips, and/or a paper trimmer, white card stock, and basic stamping tools.
- Includes + 1-month Access and Benefits Pass
Additional Class Supplies
These are the additional suggested supplies needed for the class. You are always welcome to purchase the items with your class kit items or use supplies ANY you already have on hand. You are NOT required to purchase the items below for the class.
I opted to use the Layering Ovals Dies, Old Olive Cardstock, and White Stampin’ Emboss Powder. You are welcome to pick up these supplies, or use any supplies you have on hand. You can also use the pieces included in the kit to substitute.
If you wish to attend the Virtual Stamp Party on November 21st, 2020 and want to make the tags from the Tag Buffet Project Kit along with me you can pick them up here. THE TAG SET & OTHER SUPPLIES ARE NOT REQUIRED FOR THE CARD MAKING CLASS.
Purchase Plan 2
PLAN 2 – One-time class (class of your choice) + 1-month Access & Benefits $15.00 (CAD)
Purchase Plan 3
PLAN 3 – 3 Month Access & Benefits to all classes in a 3 month period $40 (CAD)
Purchase Plan 4
PLAN 4 – 6 Month Access & Benefits to all classes in a 6 month period $75 (CAD)
Purchase Plan 5
PLAN 5 – 12 Month Access & Benefits to all classes in a 12 month period $140 (CAD)
Purchase Past Class Plan 7
PLAN 7 – Purchase the PDF and Video Access to any PAST class $10 (CAD)
August 2020 – Free to Everyone
The August 2020 Online class was FREE. Therefore I will provide all the information needed to recreate these cards free to everyone.
- August 2020 Class – Lovely You Supply List: https://bit.ly/3a8AUZD
- Miles Apart Card PDF File: https://bit.ly/3kvWFXR
- Cherished Friend Card PDF File: https://bit.ly/2PAap5K
- Just Because Card PDF File: https://bit.ly/3aalKmn
- Video Tutorial Reference Link: https://youtu.be/r5ARvvd7qe