It’s time to try some new card kits! I say it’s all about weighing out the pros and the cons. Today I will weigh in on what I liked and what I didn’t like. So what did I think about the Pink & Main Crafty Courtyard Box- Freezin Season? Read my blog post or watch the video or both for all the details on my Pink & Main Crafty Courtyard Box Review
Pink & Main Crafty Courtyard Box Review
I set out this month to investigate some new card kits. I actually found it very hard to settle on one or 2 I liked. There was one I was really interested to try, but the shipping was almost as much as the box, so I decided to pass. When happened upon Pink & Main and saw their kit I knew right away I was going to do a Pink & Main Crafty Courtyard Box Review.
The kit appealed to me right away for so many reasons. First of all, I loved the ‘cutesy’ feel of the box. Cute critters, cute paper, bling, and more. I was sold at first glance and ordered right away. All I had to do now was wait. Would the wait be very long? How long would it take exactly to get to Canada? Would the box be worth it after exchange and shipping? I was going to find out, the question was when?
The ordering deadline is 11:59 PM EST on the 14th of the month. The kits ship out on the 15th of each month. Would you believe I got my kit on the 20th? That was only 5 days! First impressions? I was excited and yes, VERY impressed. I opened the kit, inspected it, did an unboxing, and here are my Pros & Cons lists.
Subscription Pros – Pink & Main Crafty Courtyard Review
- You get to see what’s in the kit BEFORE you order it.
- The kit has VALUE. The price is much less than the value of the contents.
- Shipping is very INEXPENSIVE in the US and very reasonable for Canada.
- 15% Discount on Pink & Main Products as long as you’re a subscribing member. (WOW! That’s HUGE)
- Subscriber specials and freebies throughout the year! (I can’t wait to see what these are!)
- Crafty Courtyard Facebook group where we all will share projects and inspirations using the box contents.
Kit Contents Pros – Based on the Freezin’ Season Kit*
- Comes in a cute pink box to keep eveything safe, which you can resuse for so many things!
- Cute Zipper Pouch included! I love this! Now I can store my kit more efficently until I’ve used it up.
- Adorable themed postcard included with a list of the kit contents on the back. I used this postcard to make a card!
- Stamps + Coordinating Dies in the kit.
- The stamps are Photopolymer. The highest quality clear stamps in the industry.
- The stamps are CUTE! I’m all about the cute.
- The stamps could be used for so many occasions other than winter. Birthdays, Love, Valentines, Mail Art, and more!
- The dies are PRECUT. There is no need to snip your dies apart! HUGE BONUS.
- Everything coordinated. The Cardstock, 6X6 Paper Pad, Sequins, Adhesive Backed Embellishments, all of it! Did I mention I think the 6X6 Paper Pad was made from 80lb cardstock? Don’t quote me, but let me tell you, it’s pretty thick!
- There was 8-1/2X11 Cardstock also included. The cardstock consisted of Bazzill Textured Cardstock + Glittered Casrdstock.
- The stencil included matched the 6X6 Cardstock. It could also be used in a bunch of different ways. Blending, Stencil Pastes, Gel Press, and spraying. Plus so many more.
- There was also an Embossing Folder included. It’s so versitle that you can you use on practically any card.
- I’m sure I’m forgetting some, but that’s a pretty long list so far!
Kit Contents Cons – Based on the Freezin’ Season Kit*
- The 6X6 Paper Pack was not gummed along the top. This is just a persona preference. But it did come with a reuseable bag to store the paper in.
- You are not subscribed and making cards too!
- Shipping may be a deturatant for those outside the USA, but keep in mind that the shipping on this kit is one of the best prices I’ve seen. And trust me, I’ve been looking at MANY kits!
*Disclaimer: Kit contents will vary from month to month. I based my review on the December 2021 Freezin Season Kit.
*Get notified when I UPLOAD A BLOG POST!*
SUBSCRIBE TO MY INKIE FINGERS BLOG
(Subscribe to Blog Posts & Newsletters. Your email will NEVER be shared)
SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL
Until I see you again,
Take Care & Happy Stamping! <3
Copics Used: YG: 01, 03, 13, 17, BG: 05, 07, 09 V: 05, 06, 12 YR: 15, 18 RV: 10, 13, 21 BG: 000, 0
The following is a list of supplies I used. Most, if not all, are affiliate links. I may receive a small commission if you use any of these links. Of course, this is at no additional cost to you. I sincerely appreciate it when you click and use my links. My Kit.co store hosts most of the items and supplies I use on a regular basis. Bookmark it to your favorites for easy access in the future too. Happy Stamping!
Affiliate link clarification: To clarify, if you click someone else’s affiliate link after you click mine, the commissions will be given to the last persons’ link you clicked at the time you check out. If you want me to earn the commission my link must be used to enter the store/website in which you are ordering at the time you decide to checkout. Affiliate credit is given on all items you purchase during your shopping experience (total purchase at store/website) whether you purchase the item you were considering buying or not.
Other posts & videos you may like or may have missed…
Top 10 MUST-HAVE Supplies of 2021 – Click for BLOG POST
Scan & Cut – STOP RESTICKING YOUR MAT! – Click for Blog Post
Join me each month for the Crafty Courtyard Card Kit