Today I want to show you all the products I purchased from the August – December 2020 Stampin’ Up! Mini Catalog. These are all RETIRING STAMPS I NEVER EVEN USED!! Arg!! Where did the time go? I’ll also make 3 cards with 3 of the stamp sets before they’re gone forever.
Mini Catalog Retiring Stamps I never even used
Why do I have so many products I haven’t used?! I either BUY too many things or don’t STAMP enough? Which is it? I’m leaning towards the latter! haha Either way here I am with a pile of uninked stamps and projects to finish. Now, let’s talk about the Menagerie Mix Up Bundle. There are just too many adorable critters in this set to not have one in your stash. So many different critters for all sorts of occasions. I’ll use that set today in the video and show you 3 NON-Christmas Cards! (I think I’m getting tired of Christmas Cards – are you?) Either way, I was happy to be creating something other than a Christmas Card 😉
December 8 – January 4 2021
August – December 2020 Mini Catalog Retiring Items
WHILE SUPPLIES LAST. SAVE UP TO 50% OFF!!
If it’s on your Wishlist be sure to grab it fast before someone else takes the last one. Once it’s gone, it’s gone forever. Don’t forget to stock up on your favorite retiring embellishments, ribbons, and papers.
Don’t miss out on the goodies you want. Treat yourself or pick up retiring items as gifts.
Download the LISTS here
SUBSCRIBE TO MY INKIE FINGERS BLOG
(Subscribe to Blog Posts & Newsletters. Your email will NEVER be shared)
WATCH THE TUTORIAL VIDEO
(Or scroll down for instructions)
Menagerie Mix Up Cards Instructions
Cutting your paper:
- I will explain the steps assuming you will make ONE of these cards.
- Cut a side folding A2 size card from Thick Whisper White Cardstock.
- You will need 2 pieces of Whisper White Cardstock (5-3/8 X 4-1/8). One for the card front and one for the card insert.
- One piece of Whisper White Cardstock to stamp the critter on.
- One piece of scrap Granny Apple Green Cardstock for the sentiment.
Stamping, Coloring, Splatter & Die Cutting:
- Start by stamping the body, head, face, and ears of your critter. Be sure to leave enough space in between each portion to allow for die-cutting. (with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink)
- Color with Stampin’ Blends, watercolors, or whatever you have on hand that makes you happy.
- I chose to use the Rococo Rose Combo, the Granny Apple Green Combo, and the Mango Melody Combo.
- Using Versamark Ink stamp the sentiment of your choice on Granny Apple Green Cardstock. Heat set with White Stampin’ Emboss Powder. My sentiment was from the retired “You Are Loved” stamp set.
- Die-cut out all the pieces for your critter. If you do not have a machine I recommend the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine.
- Die-cut the tag from the North Pole Wonder Dies from the Designer Series Paper of Choice. I used the Oh So Ombre (SAB 2021 Can’t link yet) and the Artistry Blooms DSP.
- The last thing to die cut is a wreath from the Wreath Builder Dies. I choose to use Oh So Ombre and Artistry Blooms DSP.
- Using ink from the lid of your Classic Stampin’ Pad splatter some Rococo Rose or Granny Apple Green on your card front (this will depend on which card you’re making).
Embellishments & Ribbon:
- Punch a circle that will contrast the color of your tag using a 3/4″ inch circle punch. Fold it in half and glue it in the center of the tag covering the hole. You can use a hole punch to make another hole afterward.
- Thread Yellow Gingham Ribbon and some of the beige ribbon from the Magnolia Lane Combo through the hole you punched in the tag. Then tie them all together with Linen Thread. You can curl the tails of the Linen Thread with a Bone Folder (the same way you curl ribbon with scissors).
- Snip the wreath so that part of it shows on the front of the tag then hooks around the back of the tag.
- Place a few of your favorite sequins on the card front. I opted to use some misc Non-Stampin’ Up! sequins therefore I cannot link them for you.
Please use this Host Code if your Stampin’ Up! order does not exceed $199.99
(Before Tax & Shipping)
This helps support my business so I can replenish supplies and continue posting on my Blog and making YouTube Videos.
💗 I appreciate your business and support very much! 💗
DISCLAIMER: Non-Stampin’ Up! links included in this description may be affiliate links. I try to post universal links when possible. However, at times I can only find some items in Canada. If you purchase a product or service with the links that I provide I might receive a small commission. There is no additional charge to you! Thank you for supporting My Inkie Fingers so I can continue to provide you with free content each week!
**Some Non-Stampin’ Up! supplies you may see me use I cannot provide links to due to conflicts of Stampin’ Up! carrying a similar item. I will mark these items with 2 asterisks if they appeared on my blog.
Until I see you again,
Happy Stamping! <3